How to quit smoking
We offer individual guidance to help you quit smoking.
Good advice if you want to quit smoking:
– What are your three most important reasons for wanting to quit smoking? Write these down.
- Find a suitable date
– Select a start date at a point where you are not too hung up socially or under pressure at work.
– What will you do when you are hit by a sudden urge to smoke?
- Nicotine replacement
– Some people find nicotine replacement products helpful.
- Reward yourself!
– Pat yourself on the back for every single smoke-free day you achieve!
- Avoid relapses
The first 3-4 days are generally the toughest to get through.